Serena Bella Casa TownhousesDubai Properties

AED 1,758,000

2 & 3 Bedroom

1,473 - 1,937 Sq.ft.


Dec 2020

Townhouses & Villas


Serena Bella Casa is a luxury residential development by Dubai Properties at Dubailand and features a mix of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses and 3 bedroom semi-detached villas. The residential units are designed to present you with the ideal living conditions and thus, lined with some of the finest amenities and facilities.

With homes coming with modern design and contemporary architecture, partly inspired by the Mediterranean Spanish theme, the project, as a whole, promises a whole new concept of living experience. Each of the homes is configured to match your changing lifestyle narratives. Offering great views of the surrounding landscape, the tranquil and serene environment is something that appeals to everyone.

An ideal destination of choice for a small family and those with kids, the project essentially covers everything. Offering the best in terms of security and privacy, the townhouses and semi-detached villas are meant to complement the distinct lifestyle of all.

The meticulously designed interiors, along with high-quality fit and finish enrich and enhance the quality of living standards.

For a residential project that is part of a thriving community, it further comes complete with diverse retail, fine-dining, and recreational facilities.

If you are looking for an ideal place to create memories for a lifetime with your friends and family, this is where it all begins.

Key Highlights

  • Luxury development featuring townhouses and semi-detached villas
  • Part of the master-planned Serene community
  • Green and landscaped surroundings
  • Residences with premium interiors and state of the art amenities
  • Prime location with excellent connectivity
  • Ideal destination of choice for those with family
  • Best in class security and privacy
  • Convenient payment plan and attractive prices

Features & Amenities

With resort-style amenities and facilities, this residential project aims to facilitate you with a comfortable lifestyle. Keeping your changing lifestyle preferences in mind, the focus is on presenting you with sophisticated living conditions. Every aspect is taken into account and to a large extent; some of the features that you get to access include the likes of:

  • swimming pool

    Swimming Pools

  • Children Playground

    Play Area for Children

  • Community

    Community Hall

  • Entertainment

    Entertainment & Recreational Area

  • Fitness

    Gym & Wellness Centre

  • Laundry Services

    Laundry Services

  • Nature & Parks

    Nature & Parks

  • Parking


  • Schools


  • Shopping


Location Map

Tucked in a prime location within Dubailand, this residential project is a sought-after destination and does offer plenty of benefits to its many residents. Lying close to popular landmarks and iconic destinations, the project is a short distance away from the major road networks; the development is complete in every sense. When you are part of this development, it becomes easy for you then to explore the city and its many attractions.

Master Plan

Set within the thriving and vibrant master-planned community of Serena, this residential project is designed to accommodate various kinds of lifestyles. The townhouses and semi-detached villas are configured to suit your modern taste and ensure a flawless lifestyle that is complete in every sense. Surrounded by a lush green landscape and plenty of open space, it strives to present you with an ideal living sanctuary that further enriches your quality of living. Situated close to shopping centres, schools, entertainment & leisure facilities, and major city attractions, the development is truly exceptional.

Floor Plan

The floor plan layout and specifications of the townhouses and semi-detached villas are configured to accommodate your larger interest. You can choose from different sizes and that too, based on your need and profile. While the sizes of the townhouse unit range in between 1875sqft-2219sqft, the semi-detached villas are offered in sizes of 2157sqft-2681sqft. For greater efficiency and privacy, the units further come complete with a separate room for the maid.

Payment Plan

Serena Bella Casa gets an affordable 20/80 post-handover payment plan, where you pay 20% during construction and the remaining 80% after the handover. The payment options are presented to facilitate the interest of buyers and investors. When it comes to booking a residential unit in this exclusive development, everyone has a good chance of securing a beautiful unit.

Down Payment


On Purchase Date

Final Installment


Within 60 months after handover